ViewPLUS Component Manager
From Mikrodev Documentation
Component Manager Overview
You need to create "comx" component files to add new visual components and animations. You can use "Component Manager" for this.
- When it is launched from the tools menu on ViewPLUS , it shows the components in the component folder for the corresponding project.
- To add a new component, the image or images to be added are selected after clicking on "Add New Component". Images can be in formats (.png, .jipeg, .gif, .svg).
- Component Name = The name of the component is entered.
- Component Category = The name of the category that we want the component to be written in. If it is desired that the component is under the same category, the same process is repeated. The important thing is that the category name is the same. Otherwise a different category is added.
- Use First image's size = This command is used to set the inserted object to its original dimensions. When you add objects that you want to change according to the data, the first dimension resizes them according to the dimensions of the image.